Friday, June 6, 2014

Linen and a Cut







It's a linen and a cut kind of day, because I feel like I lost ten pounds, of hair weight. It might be a record for the shortest 'do I've ever had, but it's definitely the best layering I've had so shout out to my new stylist Shannon who asked me "Have you always been this tatted out?" #lol But really I'm loving rocking out the shorter cut and am going to figure how to style it well, and move along with my next ink design.  The LOFT pocketed skirt was actually ironed but it's going to live a wrinkled life, and my new heart tank is super cozy for breezy summer/spring days.  At work I paired them with a white cardi, but I was lucky enough to get to run errands for half the day first. I finally snagged one of the Lulu Frost for PopSugar bracelets and it may be my new favorite accessory.