Friday, October 24, 2014

Chap Stick Hydration Locked Down



So many lip products!  And I use them ALL.  Different seasons, different ensembles, and different moods dictate which ones I use.  But one thing I've always relied on it layering a good chapstick under a good lip color or balm or gloss even. I feel like it's the extra hydrating layer and keeps me from licking my lips, and maybe keeps color stuck like glue.  Since I'm always drinking several beverages- at least 2 at all times are on my desk, I apply chapstick liberally and often.  Since I switch them up, I don't find that my lips get "addicted" or used to any one type.  I want to share that the new Chapstick Hydration Lock is locked down in that it's dual-ended for two different uses and why didn't anyone invent this before?!  You can have your extra day (sunblock protection) and night (extra moisturizing) and in between (anti-aging/renewal formula) all ready to go without bringing two separate tubes along with you.  Genius, I say.  I've got both of mine comfortably sitting in my lippy tray, plus one in my purse always ready to go.  I layer it both underneath and on top of whatever color I happen to be wearing.  Good stuff, you should check it out!

*I was provided a set of the new Chapstick Hydration Lock tubes in the first picture along with a coupon, that I used to purchase another third one.  I'm addicted, I say.  But I wasn't compensated any other way 'yo.