Tuesday, December 24, 2013

From the Inside (of my closet)





Happy Christmas Eve from the inside (of my closet)!  The light's a bit bright but considering I'm makeup-less (except for the LaqaLip) it helps brighten the complexion.  I'm reporting from live inside my closet, showcasing lots of patterns and prints that have no rhyme or reason together.  While I was reading up on the best closet-organizational tactics, it suggested sorting items by color and subject.  But I just can't get that type-A on garments! I got an early great turquoise statement necklace for Christmas from my cousin and dug up my old skull + crossbones headband (there's a ton of cooking to be done).  I also am *gasp sporting some skinny jeans that make meal prep easier- you won't see that often. And I just want to give a quick shout out to say Happy, Merry, Christmas-everything and peace be with you! xoxo Nazzy