Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Stripey and Green





Tomorrow's the start of a new year which means the start of a new planner.  I'm an organizer and a bit of a type-A so this excites me! I'm not going to be out partying late and it's the last day ever of 2013, so I'm in casual mode today.  I've got a stripey knit dress that is 3/4 sleeved, so I paired it with a silk-blended kelly green boyfriend cardigan to keep warm.  I actually (re: finally) changed up the earrings (just for today) and have my "fishing lure" ones on.  They were buried under some other old jewelry I hardly wear; I was reminded of them after watching the Fringe S2 episode: Night of Desirable Objects. And now I want to go fishing! I miss fishing. In the summer at least. It's all paired with some dark blue tights, my trusty boots, and more silver accessories (I go with 4 when my hair's pulled back).  Yes, and Happy New Year to you!