Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Flappy Green Khaki





After a long (maybe too short?) holiday weekend and a late night after catching a baseball game out of town, I'm all zombie.  I was not going to work but emails pile up and I grabbed lots of el casual items that are super comfy and light.  A full flappy green khaki skirt that I have had for at least 10 years now, is what I went with.  It's been washed and worn so many times it has the softest texture and the stitching has held up well.  I paired with an oatmeal cardi, my Kate Spade Saturday mirror pendant, and a black short-sleeved tee with peacock feathers drawn on.  The black studded gladiators pull it together, but it is definitely all casual and all comfy.  The full skirt is the largest one I have and it flaps in the breeze quite ridiculously, but I love it!