Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gold and Teal






Black and white, with gold and teal; here's my look of the day!  I love that you can take any black and white dress and mix any colors you like together to accessorize with it!  I was inspired by this triple Sisco Berluti Charity bracelet set I received in my PopSugarMustHave Resort collection with its dark gold, bright gold, and teal colors.  I grabbed a teal skinny belt (knotted here, because I bought it too large and haven't made new holes for the clasp yet), and a gold cardigan.  My glass murano ring even has a teal bloom in it, so to keep it a little more neutral I added plain black flats.  I was debating on busting out the Smashbox Santigolden Age Summer Collection eyeliners I also received in the Resort box; but that might be a little too flashy (at the office).