Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Vera Chiffon






My orange Gerber daisies are blooming out of control and even though I'm all allergy sniffles in the spring; I LOVE it!  They add some non-boring color and liveliness to my office.  I have a Vera by Vera Wang chiffon and cotton top today in a very light mint color just breezy enough for a sunny spring day.  My top half is light and pale and the bottom half with my violet skirt and black tights with black flats is all dark. I kind of dig the look though; it's very me.  Though a good friend said my look is very "Librarian Chic" I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not; I like it now.  My super-many-years-old off-white American Eagle cable knit cardi has become such a staple I wish I would have bought two! Back to my beverages and spreadsheets now.