Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Swing Dress in Spring





It's so sunny in my office in the mornings I could wear sunglasses while working and leaving the lights off!  Or catch a tan.  It works it's way out of the blinding corners of my monitor as the morning goes on, but I definitely feel the warmth.  So of course, I wore black.  But the swing dress in spring has some color from my kelly green boyfriend cardigan and a bright yellow neon skinny belt from the Gap.  I will try to get more creative and not rely solely on flats this spring (pun!) and might even add a few more colors of brogues to my shoe collection.  This dress is so baggy, it cannot be worn without a cinched waist without looking very tent-like.  I accessorized with all silver chunky shapes but my favorite is the spiked necklace- it's not a huge statement piece, but it's got just a rockstar touch to it.