Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stripes Ensemble




It was about 80 degrees just a few days ago, and yesterday it snowed, so today it's a bit on the brrrrr side.  Most of my favorite fash/beauty bloggers are lucky to live in single-climate weather cities all year long.  But, I'm stuck in the middle of Midwest, and we have to dress according to the temp and precip most of the time.  Some days you just have to rock whatever cute thing you picked up over the weekend, but I'm layered up today and think I guess we're lucky to be able to dress for all seasons.  I was just a tad miffed that a local store that is trying to create buzz for their grand opening was tweeting about sandals WHILE it was snowing. Ah well, here I am wearing one of my favorite pocketed dresses in chilly temps, in April, trying not to complain!