Friday, April 4, 2014

Green Silk and Ruched Black






The lighting today is SO un-fab, and this is what it's like without the lights on!  Overcast and gray all day today but I would never give up office windows.  It's about the only way I can tell what time of day it usually is.  Lucky me, I did not put away my winter wears.  I am wearing green silk and ruched black layered and someone even commented matchy-matchy with my Starbucks cup (swoon).  No cardis today; instead I did wear black tights and black boots since spring is teasing us.  I have a green jeweled necklace, a silver sparkly cuff (that I bought in the LV airport about 3 y/o ago), and a green flowery ring from Bed Bath & Beyond.  Yesterday, I was out of commission for a wicked dental appt., and you can from my IG that I was bumming it, totally.  Now, I just can't wait for the weekend!