Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bold Mix








Sometimes I don't even mean to, but I'm all #targetstyle today with a bold mix of colors.  Even the black tank I have layered under my Philip Lim 3.0 for Target sweater is a Mossimo one!  I'm just in love my pink houndstooth skirt and figured since it's wool and spring is around the corner (well, it's technically here), it won't get a lot of wear over the next 6 months.  The skirt is just the right cut not being too short and not too curvy.  My assortment of accessories is a bit random- and let's pretend that hairtie is not a fashion statement. I have a lovely chunky stone bracelet, a pink-tinted glass ring, and some silver fringe spikes that just add a little bit of detail. I think I paired this sweater with a statement necklace last time, but it needed less this go around.  Oh yes, and boots; my trusty boots.  I under-dressed for the cold yesterday so I made up for it today even with my wool pea coat.  Spring temps, just hurry!