Friday, March 14, 2014

Fab Friend Friday (at the office)










Happy Friday!  Boy, have I been ready.  BUT. I am sharing someone else's office today; in a little thing I just nicknamed Fab Friend Friday (at the office) because just #FBF was not enough I created #FFF. I always take notice of the types of items people prop up in their offices and what they pin up and take pride in.  My friend Lindsay is a cheery person with some eclectic things (at the office).  The plant situation is still being worked out (there are no windows), so instead I snapped some pics of her magnetic word collection with procured-by-coworkers poetry, a friend's gift of postcards from previous travels, a Peanuts coffee mug (amen caffiene), and my favorite: the Broadway playbills printed on notecards.  Of course a friend post isn't complete without a selfie and a gorg Jcrew necklace!