Friday, March 21, 2014

Striped and Gold


It might be a little ironic that I'm strutting my striped mod dress from GoldenTote with a golden-hued cardi, no?  Also, while I love the thickness of the dress (and it not being see-through between the stripes), it's a polyester blend and it shrunk.  Just enough that I'm totally going to pair it with some black leggings when I get home to see how it looks.  I took a casual dress and added a modest cardi and then threw on my favorite brogues in black.  I have red lips and a few black and silver accessories, so I feel ready for this warm day.  My hair's frizzy, but that's why ponytails are lovely for Fridays.  As you can tell, I love color-coding anything, even a schedule, and forgot to share my Rifle Paper Co. city scene of the month: Tokyo.  Even though March is almost over, it's still got some spunk left.