Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Green Eyes






But mine are brown. Like dark brown.  I'm counting down each day as we inch nearer to spring.  I'm already getting prepped with more spring-ish colors starting off with my green eyes.  I have mostly Korean eye-lids so eyeshadows can be tricky and also depends on the mood I'm in for the day.  Obviously this pink houndstooth wool skirt has become a staple for dreary winter but I did not realize until today how many green tops I have!  This is probably the 3rd different pairing of a green longsleeved top with this skirt.  That's what blogs are great for: tracking what I couldn't remember.  Black tights and black boots (always, apparently) help minimize the brightness a bit.  My sparkly (but not too sparkly) green eyeshadow helps with another small bit of pop.  Spring, are you listening?