Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I Choose Red and Red







Red, red, I choose red!  Red stripey thin sweaters (from Gap's (RED) line, fittingly), red wool belted pea coats, red roses, and red stripes on cozy scarves.  Plus, I have a new obsession with this little breakfast on-the-go granola mix that is caramel macchiato and includes chocolate covered espresso beans because AWESOME.  Or, is that the caffiene talking?  I tried the new vanilla macchiato and it's either not sweet enough or I got jipped on the vanilla syrup.  But that's it; I'm going back to caramel, enough said.  I'm wearing my favorite heart-shaped accessory and I haven't figured out how to get the charm to lay flat yet.  I think it's because I have a thing about which side I have the clasp on or something. Red's supposedly a power of color and confidence as well.  And it just helps to pull my hair back in a clip when I'm filing, all empowering-like.