Friday, March 7, 2014

Sunny Day Gray






It's a sunny day- you can see the blazing sun amongst clouds from my office- and I'm sporting a lot of gray.  I love this skirt so much I've been outwearing it, but can you tell I love this skirt?  I love plaid and stripes and geometrical things and shy away from paisley (looks like amoebas, eew) and things with too much busy-ness going on. Most of the time.  I was happy to wear my gray and black flats and will look forward to a life less full of black tights (and maybe a tan).  I was keeping my coffee addiction in check but when drinking some of the gas-station coffee brew after taking a break it ended up being Horrible. My vintage jacket today was a garage sale find my very first year living in this city so many years ago; it's vintage in more than one way.