Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Silver Knot Over Layers







I apologize for the super blown-out pics today- the sun is not a cooperative fellow and that doesn't even touch the surface of how freaking cold it is out there right now!  I am wearing a favorite dress (with pockets!) from Next UK, and instead of layering something under like usual, I layered a Moda sweater Over. I know, genius! Why didn't I think of this before?  Since the sweater is a big on the loose side, I grabbed a skinny belt and created a silver knot over layers.  I have some hefty silver accessories on my wrists (lovely bangles) and my bird ring, but chose a simple little pearly bow necklace so it didn't compete with the silver knot. All with black tights and lady-like brogues.  I don't like the hair clip, but nothing else will hold my thick hair.  Problems, problems.