Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring in Pastels





 It's the first, fabulous day of Spring in pastels! The spring equinox is here and I'm still teetering on packing away all my sweaters and heavy-duty wintery things like wool and double-knit honeycomb layers.  I have a mint scoop-neck tee paired with a high waisted gray pencil skirt, and a thin, gauzy cardigan.  No black tights and no black boots! My leopard flats are working great instead; I still wore a light scarf and my vintage granny wool coat.  Layers, people!  I went back to my new bangles today to give some depth to my really-thin cardi and I have an emerald green jeweled necklace and a chunky murano glass ring as accessories that don't match, but I like the mix of hues.  Pale green, pastel pink, deep emerald, bright blue, serious leopard, and muted gray for today.