Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Military Jacket-esque








I'm sporting a striped sleeveless dress with Pockets; these are all important details.  But my favorite new detail is my military jacket-esque cropped top I've layered over the cute dress.  It's a Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl's from ages ago, that has been chillin' in my closet just waiting for a moment to shine. His pieces (runway and dept. store) seem to always have a structure a chicness to them. Some days I'm so bored of cardigans and this baby had just enough of a different shape than I'm used to that convinced me to go for it.  I was also wavering on no tights, but chickened out because: Midwest weather is nuts. I have a window propped open, but the cooler breeze is a bit harsher than I originally planned for. I thrifted another off the rack beaded necklace for only $1 #FTW, and matches my new assortment of bangles from a make-up swap.