Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Printed Full Skirt






My star of the show today is this printed full skirt.  I used to be all about the full skirt which seems to work well for hip-happenin' girls.  Like every other skirt I owned had a full flair and covered my knees.  Very old-school modest I think.  But they didn't a ton for my silhouette which at my age I've just become actually more aware and definitely more accepting of. So, out went all the full skirts. Except this one; this lovely one which is from Target of all places.  I have my hinged chain cuff and gothic black ring and a dangley long necklace for accessories.  And my hair in this dry almost-spring but winterish today instead is just not cooperating. I think it's time for a drastic cut.  Also, on the almost-spring front, my lovely tall and slim 3-sprout office plant had a casualty. See that little stump?  Now it's down to a 2-sprouter and I'm trying to keep it alive.