Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gray Bubble






Today is a complete 180 from yesterday from sunny and bright colors to cold winds and muted palates. My gray bubble skirt (from so many seasons' past) is holding it down today with a tucked in black top, gray cardi, and simple white and gray beaded necklace.  The crazy up and down weather gives my hair a jump in the frizz department and you can't even tell I have it loaded up with 3 products and it still looks like that! Today's breakfast included the figbar from my @popsugarmh box I got yesterday (you can find that here on IG). I grabbed the wool pea coat and subzero boots today as well.  You can see a mini-collection of items I don't want to stow away and forget about, but now are displayed on the inside of my cabinet including this fancy origami and a guitar pick from a good friend's band. I might add more, but I have just so many things pinned and taped up everywhere already.