Thursday, March 6, 2014

Chunky Knit






Sometimes a chunky knit is a chunky outfit that makes you feel a bit chunky; so I try to find ways to enjoy a chunky knit (when I can't wear some skinny jeans and don't rock anything that skin tight at the office).  Except I don't know how I feel about the number of layers I'm wearing.  I have a black long-sleeved tee and tights, with a thick knit sleeveless dress on top of that, and lastly a chunky knit that was a hand-me-down that I love. So. MANY. layers.  But it's still cold out so I.D.G.A.F.  Chunky is okay.  I also accessorized with some chunky silver pieces so I wouldn't get lost in my all black everything under layers.  I snapped the first pic when I first got into the office since my hair seems to fall out of it's intended look through the morning.  I had the best snacks for breakfast this morning and always try to remember when wearing cozy knits to grab the zebra lint roller which helps with crumbs, too.