Tuesday, January 21, 2014

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target: A Season Late






Yes, that's right folks.  3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sported (and new to me) in winter instead of when it was released in fall. I'm a whole season late.  I've scoped out all the different ways the blogging world has paired this item: with graphic black and white skirts, amber leather pleated skirts, leggings, white hot jeans, and the like. But I had to go a bit conservative and understated.  It feels almost like a party on top business on the bottom, and that could be take a few different ways!  I don't work with anyone who'd recognize the should lines of this top, but I love it.  Lim's lookbook paired it with a navy skirt for a more of a color-blocked look but I couldn't make tights and flats work without getting more monochromatic for the office.  I'm sporting a new necklace (thanks, Santa!) and a desktop calendar from the Rifle Paper Co. I received in my first PopSugar Must-Have box (my referral link here: http://popsu.gr/oUHs).  I could admit, checking out more boxes on My Subscription Addiction has me addicted!