Thursday, January 30, 2014

Honeycomb and Zebra







Can you tell I'm loving this pink/red houndstooth skirt?  I left a little pink in today with the pearly necklace, but then added more black and white accents like the honeycomb sweater (another cozy fave), zebra bangle, and black/white flats (with black tights like, OF COURSE).  I have a jade ring and a few plain silver bangles to add a tiny bit of bling.  I found a list of the top rated fictional books from last year to start reading and have completed 2 already- though most I'm finding are YA but that's okay for now since they are easy reads. I watched the season finale of American Horror Story: Coven and decided I'm in love with most of Cordelia's outfits from WornonTV, so I'm hoping to find some of the knock off skirts (in black on black with a few flowers thrown in) to add to my wardrobe. Fingers crossed!