Thursday, January 23, 2014

Playful Flowers and Bows







The winter is bitter.  And the lighting is just all kinds of crazy all over the place (sorry for the blurry pics!) and changing hour to hour.  I love the windows- and I can never not have a desk without a window again so I played around with the lighting today as well.  I was feeling a little playful with my clothes as well and grabbed some flowers, paired it with a bowed Isaac Mizrahi pleated skirt, and ribbed fuschia tights. My bow necklace from Charlotte Russe, thrifted leafy bracelet, and coiled silver accessories match today. I debated bringing in some adorable little shoes in with me to change into; the frigid cold just got to me.  It's funny how I realize now the weather plays such an enormous part of my weekday wardrobe!  I have tons of work to do and tons of home-repairs to stress over.  So the soothing sounds of Billie Joe (and I guess you could say Norah Jones) covering the Everly Bros. hits are the perfect soundtrack for today.