Monday, January 27, 2014

Coral in Pale Winter









I'm starting to get a little more comfortable with selfies now, but I play around a lot with angles- trying to find the best one.  I didn't even change the lighting on the last pic; I'm really that pale! And stressing here out loud that I'm over winter!  You'd think since I wear sleeves all year 'round (at the office) and own tons of black, I'd be most happy layered up, but the cold is just a mood killer for me.  I'm wearing a thick knit sleeveless dress with pockets (the best thing), a black cardigan, my all black tights and sub-zero temp surviving boots, a magnetic pearl necklace, a jeweled cuff, and a pretty sparrow ring with a little bling on it.  The ring is kind of my favorite, and sadly I don't even remember where I got it.  I cleaned off a cabinet and have my tea time essentials handy; my big panda mug and my little tea mug from a dear tea-lover, with a big bamboo box of teas.  So many teas!  These things help me survive Mondays, aside from lots-o-coffee.