Friday, January 17, 2014

Patterned Under the Weather





I'm a bit under the weather today, so I have had my Airborne concoction, Naked Juice, tea, coffee, and lots of water. My batteries really feel like they are running low, or could I blame winter yet again.  This cotton sweater has become one of my favorites: it's just thick enough to not be too thick for layering or not, it is non-itchy (hallelujah), and goes with Everything.  The satin skirt is perfect with thick striped tights because it's an A-line and has a few layers itself.  I think it's supposed to be more under-knee length, but I'm a hip-py girl so it hits just at the knee and looks happy with boots.  I laughed when I got a compliment on my necklace, because it's a thrifted $1 item that was broken.  A safety pin is the only thing holding it together!