Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Little Touches


I have a thing for black, white, and gray, with more black and white. I was inspired by my Alice+Olivia mug and wrestled through some tank tops (in the back-woods of my winter weather prepped closet) to find my tuxedo inspired one.  I threw it together with a black, white, and gray skirt, and chunky darker gray boyfriend cardigan and trusty black winter boots.  Since I was into one louder, brighter accent color, today I brought in smaller silver little touches.   The necklace is charm from a broken necklace; my first teeny tiny diamond from my grandmother who only likes quality items.  The ring is currently a favorite (from Charming Charlie's of course) of mine. Oh yes, and I brought in a kid-made art piece inspired by Mondrian (genius geometic Dutch painter) to brake up that sad and plain, blank wall.