Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Orchid Spring






Apparently, Radiant Orchid and are were soul mates before it even became the "It" girl of 2014.  I felt a hankering for spring (hello gloomy flurry weather out there today, again) and have had this sequined sweater tank for ages.  Radiant Orchid top with a violet skirt, a chunky cream cardigan (also age-old), and one of my favorite Old Navy bangles are combined here.  I spent a little bit of time cleaning my office and have a corner empty space I'm not sure what to do with. Add art? Leave it empty?  I am kind of over boots- which is too early for our local winter- but I grabbed some cream and black flats that go with everything and their mom.  I also have a gifted pocket calendar to add to my space: today is Chi Chai Monchan's birthday if you're in the Hello Kitty know.