Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday is the new Monday

Tuesday is the new Monday



I need some sass today, and I need to keep it happy.  2014 is throwing me curve balls already!  I paired a lovely pleated dress with a fitted, flaired coat (heavy enough for my winter: below freezing).  All the accessories give a little sass to the outfit, just like the feeling that Tuesday is the new Monday.  Kitty cat flats from Charlotte Olympia (LOVE), a silver bow necklace, lips on a thin ring, and bricks on the scarf.  This would be my very "Carry on and..." outfit to attack the start of the week.  I went darker than the popular 2014 Pantone color: Radiant Orchid, which seems to sway back and forth in shades of lavender.  I'm not sure if it's more pinky-purple, or just a lightened purple.  I prefer the bolder magenta or brink pink myself for a bigger pop here.