Friday, January 10, 2014

Wrinkled Linen





Yup.  I don't iron my linen; it's ALWAYS wrinkled.  I'm still undecided about buying a clothes steamer because I don't know if I'd actually use it but I hear they are super efficient.  I seem to be more of a "spritz it with water and pop it in the dryer for 10 mins" kind of on-the-go gal.  I know it's horrible to admit that habit!  But luckily I just layered my linen button up (I'm hating the collar's tips now) with a scoop-neck sweater and a lovely pearl statement necklace for my top half.  My most casual feature is a pony tail and today's flair is a new lovely murano glass ring scooped from my Christmas stocking.  I was thinking of sprucing up my office a bit and am confused about what to do about the little nook between the wall and upper cabinets. It's just an awkward space. Maybe Pinterest can help.  I also now have hand sanitizer options!  Because germs.  Well, Happy Friday!