Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Boyish Uniform


Some days, I don't even know.  But I felt like navy and khaki and needed a little pop of neon yellow so this is what I got: a boyish uniform.  My button-up is a vintage Lacoste menswear pink shirt with tiny blue pinstripes.  Considering I only bought it for $6 at a consignment shop, I've worn it a hundred times minimum.  I have a hardy silver cuff that was thrifted (it was even rusty when I bought it originally) and some navy tights on to stay matchy-matchy.  No one's commented on my Whovian sticker just yet...but I'm sure it'll happen.  And a from my last +Birchbox I framed a "Go Get 'Em Tigress" quote for the year ahead as motivation every day right next to the popular Rifle Paper, Co. city calendar.  Now, if I could just get the rest of my desk looking so inspirational and tidy!