Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blue Green and Pleats








Shh.... I'm wearing a green necklace with a blue v-neck sweater today.  It's a bit turquoisey so it's starting to blend in. My many-times worn pleated plaid skirt is just perfect for the winter.  The bit of sun today had me excited about more lip color so I'm less yellow and pale than I normally am.  I can't stop raving about the Tarte energy Lipsurgence which is a lip crayon that goes on a like a balm, gives you that tingly mint sensation and then changes color dependent on your lip's temp.  UH-mazeballs.  It's like super smart high tech lipstick. Except it's a crayon. Like a balm. <3.  I've only just layered a long sleeved white tee under the sweater since I'm playing up the necklace.  But, I've forgotten my earrings today! (travesty, I know). Blue and green can pretty much work together as long as they aren't competing for the same attention.