Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Leaves and Leopard






See those knobby knees?!  It's a singular warm-ish day here and I'm totally milking it.  Gone are my boots and black/blue tights and just yay!  Except I'm utterly pale.  My knees need more sun, seriously.  I was happy to wear my high-waisted maroon pencil skirt and leopard-print cardi, but I just couldn't find a fitted top that didn't have embelishments that would compete with the leopard spots.  So. I grabbed a tee.  A regular ol' black fitted cotton tee with leaf prints (at least, I think they're leaves) and my favorite oxfords (now with sole inserts, which they extremely totally needed).  Then two co-workers surprised me with their lovely finds (all for me!) included giant "Texas-sized" peeps that are Easter bunnies and the new Next Direct catalog full of things adorbs.  I totally tried out a new sample size of dry shampoo and it's given me a bunch of poof, but I'm not sure how much I like the extra volume.  I also just snagged the new Limited Birchbox with favorites and added a Klorane dry shampoo to the order; let's see how awesome that one will be and if it holds up to the reviews.  If you're ever up for trying out Birchbox monthly- use my invite here: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/Nazzy and enjoy!