Thursday, February 20, 2014

Painted Flowers






I've been absolutely bitten by the subscription box bug!  I've got a few things even lying around the office with me from @lootcrate and @goldentote and I guess always some @birchbox supples around.  I hope to do a mini-review of my first goldentote, but I'm actually on the fence about swapping one item in it while I just LURVE the item I got to pick.  Speaking of lurving things, this Isaac Mizrahi skirt is one of my favorite things I own.  It's also hard to match and pair with just about everything.  Today was the first time I've paired with this Vera Wang long-sleeved tee of painted flowers and I guess it's muted enough to match. But not.  I feel like I need to invest in a replacement wow-factor skirt but then I'd have less of the challenge to make my wardrobe "work for me."  My cute little solar-powered panda has been dancing on and off lately, and the sound is like a metronome (I remember clearly from years' past piano lessons) but happy.  Because panda= awesome.  I know, I should really stop with the black boots and tights.  Come spring, I swear I will!