Friday, February 14, 2014

Candy and Sequins







Happy Valentine's Day!  I wish now I had invested in some extravagant sequined red something or other, but I just don't have much non-casual wear in red.  And red's my second favorite color!  So instead today I have a little bit of sequins to go with bits of candy.  I threw in a pic of my hearty breakfast just because it was full of awesome.  I don't know a lot of people that get excited about potatoes for breakfast, but I always prefer savory and it will be the highlight before dishing into the countless sweets the day brings.  Plus, I received a gift from a little friend in the form of a braided rubberband bracelet, which I hear is all the rage.  My top is dressier than normal, but my black/white/gray skirt and gray tights, and gray cardigan were shouting for something less bland (which is where red would have been handy). I'm wearing a simple diamond charm heart key (from my grandmother) to show some more love.