Monday, February 10, 2014

Chiffon on a Cardigan






The snow outside is reflecting so much of the sun today- it's like I have a high wattage lamp outside my window. I don't even have my florescent lights on!  This chiffon detailed cardigan is one of those things in a basic color (all black everything), but the bagginess and the little flutter design doesn't go with a lot of fitted things in my closet.  It does look great with a v-neck white tee, but that's not really what my workplace is into.  So I grabbed this gifted dress (seen here at the holiday luncheon paired with the same bib necklace) and layered and belted the baggy cardi.  Chiffon can be really sweet, so my accessories are all chunky silver pieces. I thought about tackling this Monday after the long, mostly snowed-in week last week, with a heavy red lip. But my Tarte energy lip crayon is doing the trick.