Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Navy and Oatmeal







It's late in the day for me, but I had full morning (you'll notice the bandaid on my index finger from today's closeup IG pic).  So I'm here with my navy dress and oatmeal cardigan now!  I was adamant to find the perfect oatmeal color cardigan that was not 3/4 sleeved and it took me quite awhile.  Then I did find the perfect one (lovely Gap) and though it's supposed to be the neutral that goes with all neutrals, I realized I barely have any neutrals for it to match!  I don't have a ton of browns, grays, whites, but I do have just a few things in navy and black.  I offer up a closer look at this month's flip calendar map from Rifle Paper Co.  I've never been to Europe, but London seems delightful.  Just like yesterday, I am feeling a big leopardy so my flats say it all.  And I'm starting to notice an abundance of pink accessories around; that might be some influence from reading ourcitylights.org so often