Thursday, February 13, 2014

Same Green, Different Sweater





I awoke in the too-early a.m. hours with a wicked charlie horse and realized I should really look into getting insoles for my beloved oxfords. They're stylish, but have just about nothing in the form of cushion and since I'm into all flat shoes, they need to have some support.  I woke up too early, and then slept in late!  Today I grabbed my new favorite skirt- the houndstooth fuchsia and maroon winter one and the same green but different cableknit sweater.  Old and new?  I'm also sporting my big beaded necklace I scored from a thrift store for only a buck #iwin. I've noticed that my subscription box items and booklets and coupons are slowly creeping into my desk scenery.  I'd love to have a perfect workspace that is white and light but extremely tidy, but all that doesn't do much for getting my work done. I guess sometimes a little chaos goes a long way at a desk job.