Friday, February 21, 2014

Prints and Khaki





I'm in love with violet in that rich, deep, luxurious shade.  And when it's prints and khaki together it's even better!  Its not sweater weather out, so I skipped layering this shirt like I usually do, but am finding that I love the deep violet print on the lighter purple.  Lovely.  I unfortunately lost of one my black studded hoops over the last few weeks, and then was pleasantly surprised to get a new pave seat of bowtie earrings which are even sweeter for spring.  And sparkly, because let's talk about what's important in life. It's also a venti and multi-beverage kind of day even though it's Friday.  This week has just been harder than the last few.  I have a pretty wicked dental appt. next Thursday, so I'll try to think of something special to post instead of my possible sweats ensemble (because hours-long at a dental office calls for it).  My khaki tulip skirt is one of my faves, even though it tends to add some bulk to a look, the pockets and skinny belt give it just a tad of casualness and dressiness.  I'm looking forward to a non-snowed in Saturday.