Monday, February 3, 2014

White in Winter






Snow and ice don't make everything nice. In fact, I'm SO over it.  And I'm here wearing a white cardigan that's normally reserved for summery days.  I thought I had lost this violet and white patterned sleeve-less blouse but it was just hanging out in the depths of my closet.  Because of the tie in the front, I kept my necklace short and close to the collar.  My bottom is - you guessed it: black (pencil skirt) on black (tights) on black (boots).  My boots are my savior in that they keep my toes warm in sub-zero temps which is what we have going on right now.  I have one outdoor pic for you- something I see every day on my way to work: steam billowing through the cloudless sky.  I have a snapshot of this sound-effect card that has moved through the office but been stuck with me for years now!  The little hamster still sings his silly little song.  And I'm thinking I need to retire my red trusty coat for something just as classic; maybe a different color?