Friday, February 28, 2014

Quick Fix: Day and Night




I am not at the office again for reasons related to buzzwords: root canal, antibiotics, retainer, xrays, etc.  It's a fun thing being an adult some days (not).  So I have a quick fix: Day and Night items I currently <3.  I am definitely one for collections of small things, but scents are one category I haven't budged in much.  Our summers are full of heat, humidity, and sticky evenings where you get attacked by swarms of bugs. Literally. And I'm the girl sitting there with about 20 red bumps after just a few minutes.  So I go light on the perfume spritzes except in winter.  The items on the left are my day go-tos and the ones on the right my night or evening go-tos.  For night, there's a little more gloss, more flare, and a heavier scent as well. The Armani Code has been my favorite for two years now; I guess maybe I should look into expanding my collection. It's quite the opposite from the day's Juicy Couture Perfume.